The Dev Build released on December 19th was rather huge to put into the main changelog, so I created it's own page to link it there. It is still considered version 1.1.0
- AirBlast and AirSuction can now affect the user if a different origin is selected.
- Disabled super jumping with AirScooter selected to help make AirScooter easier to use.
- Fixed a bug where a frozen Wave wouldn't thaw upon player death.
- Fixed a bug where the top of a WaterSpout was bendable from some abilities.
- Fixed a bug where a frozen wave would stay around forever if someone changed worlds.
- Reduced IceSpike's damage to 1 heart and added a ~3 second slow effect when it hits in preparation for its rework.
- Can now bend from Water Bottles.
- Fixed bugs in WaterManipulation.
- Added Torrent.
- Added a Slow Effect to Bloodbending.
- Bug Fixes with Catapult.
- Allowed Earthbenders to take no fall damage in protected zones provided they could have used their passive to begin with.
- Revamped Earthbending reversion (for the third time) Almost all reversion bugs fixed.
- MoveEarth has been significantly improved. Moved sand becomes sandstoe temporarily, and plants and snow are not destroyed with Earthbending.
- Shockwave fully fixed.
- Fixed some bugs with EarthWall looking weird.
- Fixed EarthBending reversion not resetting blocks to be earthbent again.
- Made temporary air blocks generate separate from Earthbending.
- Made earthbending reversion drop what the blocks should drop when mined, instead of the blocks themselves.
- Fixed a bug where illumination could drop a torch from Water Flow.
- FireBlasts explosion is now primed TNT. Fixes bugs with CreeperHeal and other protection plugins.
- WallOfFire is now reliable.
- Fixed a bug where FireBlast's fireball wasn't stopped by Bending.
- Potatoes can now be cooked by Firebenders.
- Fixed a bug where Illumination persisted after player logout.
- Fireball has a larger acceptance range for hitting someone.
- Made chiblocking only happen on attacks that deal 1 damage (Half of a heart)
- Made Bending far more stable -- when something could have caused it to crash, bending instead resets and prints the error to both the server and bending.log.
- Fixed a problem with removeAbility and MySQL
- Added Extra region protection from ignite and explosion with WorldGuard and Precious stones.
- StopAllBending properly stops all Bending.
- Began to implement global and individual cooldowns.
- Implemented a new way Bending is remembered. Should completely fix any lag from changing Bending.
- Abilities that lasted as long as they were bound have been altered to last as long as you have permission to bend them. (Tremorsense, PhaseChange, etc)
- Changed the way potion effects from Bending are handled, to not override existing potions that were legitimately obtained.
- Added a feature to prevent Bending on BlockPlace and InteractEvents (Like opening a chest)
- Players can no longer bend if they themselves are in a protecte region (to prevnet things like Lightning inside of a safe zone to an outside one)
- Fixed permission issues.
The new bukkit broke a couple of features, they have been deactivated for now. These are:
- AirBlast will no longer flip levers.
- RapidPunch does not animate anymore.